Things that need to be said
I know i am heard but apart of me thinks that maybe things would get better faster if in my head i cry out about how depressed and sad and scared i am. I keep myself leveled and keep my head above water for the most part but suddenly the walls cave in and the memories of things that were so good come back and my lungs fill with salt water and my throat chokes on all of it trying to breath. my hands try to grasp my breaking heart to keep it together, keep it together, keep it together.
When my absence doesn’t alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.
Unknown (via impf)
Forgive me lord, if I have asked for more than I’ve thanked you for.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)